Inspiration can come from many sources - our imagination, reading well written books, other people, or maybe Mother Nature. Do you ever stop to think what inspires you?
I've been thinking about this lately and have realized there are two people in my life who have inspired me beyond words and they likely don't know it. Scratch that, I know they don't know it. If someone told you that you inspired them would it make you happy or a little freaked out?
These two people have never met and likely never will. They are, on the surface, quite different yet spiritually very similar.
What do they have in common? They are both living their dream, following their passion, and leading somewhat unconventional lives. They are, as I like to say, coloring outside the lines. As someone who spent an entire lifetime coloring INSIDE the lines I am inspired by their dedication, their self confidence, and their willingness to be different.
They have inspired me to find a way to do what makes me happy. To find my passion and follow a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment